"If" by Rudyard Kipling which we studied in class.
Do I agree with Kipling's message?....yes because he is telling everyone that they can be a better person,and its true because no matter who you are you can face any challenge that comes your way, it's just if your willing to fight the challenge.the statement that is meaningful to me is:
"If you can make one heap of all your winnings and risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,....." Why?..... because it says to me that you should take risk, do what you believe in,take a chance.or even make a change. Is Kiplings advice useful still?...... I believe it is, because if we did do the things different then in this poem, we would have way more depressed people in the world,and everyone would probably be more angery.
This assignment is meant to be a writing assignment. You are to answer the questions in paragraph form not point form. I ran out of evaluation sheets before I got to yours. Possibly you can edit this before I get it marked.
ReplyDelete